Friday, October 3, 2014

Fall Statment Pieces - Emerson

Well friends, it's officially October!  Fall is probably my favorite season, I mean who doesn't love sweater, scarves, and Pumpkin Spice lattes?  Fashion this time of year is all about layering, especially sweaters, coats, and scarves for those chilly days.

The best accessory (in my opinion) is a patterned scarf. A unique print can add that perfect touch of sophistication to an otherwise plain outfit.  And the best thing?  Just add a different shirt and you have a totally different outfit.
Another fall staple is a warm jacket.  I personally love my North Face windbreaker, it keeps me toasty warm but it also has the advantage of not being too bulky to carry if I decide to carry it.  Best of all, it looks stylish and classy without much effort!  Pair with a tee and a scarf for a perfect fall outfit!

One of my favorite things this time of year is to explore new fashion ideas on Pinterest.  I'm always inspired by the crazy cute outfits I find on there! (Seriously though, how do they do it?? Give me your sense of style... or your whole wardrobe.)

Hope ya'll have an awesome October!  Have a favorite fall fashion staple? Comment below!

Stay Classy,
Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment