Thursday, October 30, 2014

Currently Obsessing Over: PLL Fashion! - Carlisle

On a scale from 1 to white girl, how basic does this post make me?

Hello everyone!  Today I thought I would talk about my favorite TV show, and it's AMAZING fashion.

I love Pretty Little Liars, I've been watching it for years.  I for one, am super excited for the PLL Halloween Special.  Although I am kinda upset about us not getting our traditional Halloween episode! (They are my favorites)  But we are getting a Christmas episode so it will be fun to see how the Liars celebrate that.  And what about that fatal finale?!  I was actually beginning to like Mona a little!

Anyways, on to the fashion.  Ahh, it's to die for!  I wish people at my school actually dressed like that.  I actually dress up for school, but most of the people I know don't.  I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants to school or as a matter of fact, anywhere.  (Trust me, I tried it once and felt awful all day long)

Can you guess who my favorite Liar is?  If you guessed Spencer, then you're totally right!  I love her classic and preppy style.

Spencer:


Spencer has always been my absolute favorite.  She's by far the preppiest and classiest in style out of the 4 liars.  I love her personality and out of all the liars, I'm most like Spencer.  Her clothes are so daring and classic and I just love it!  She has the neutral preppy style, which I love! 

Hanna:

 

Ah, Hanna..  I love this girl!  She's hilarious and SO fun!  I debated on whether to do her older style of her new one.  Honestly, I love the new Hanna!  I did love her old style.  She could totally pull off the chunky jewelry and neon dresses.  But I think the new Hanna is better!  She's finding herself and experimenting with different fashions and I for one, LOVE it!  And come on, punk Haleb is life ;)

Aria:

 

I love Aria's funky style!  She's always wearing super cute and fun outfits!  The first picture is actually one of my absolute favorites.  Her chunky jewelry and skirt made out of ties are so artsy and major statement pieces.  Sometimes I wish I had the confidence to wear her style.... sometimes ;)

Emily:

 

As much as I hate to admit it, Emily's style just isn't my cup of tea.  I love her character and all, but her style is just too tom-boy for my liking.  Shay Mitchell does an amazing job of pulling it off though!  The style is very tom-boy/punk which is very popular this day in age.

Thank you SO much for reading my blog!  
Don't forget to comment and tell me who YOUR favorite Liar is!
-Carlisle

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. Spencer is my favorite too<3

    ReplyDelete