Sunday, October 5, 2014

Preppy Girl Tag! - Carlisle

Hello ladies!  I stumbled across the "Preppy Girl Tag" on youtube and thought it would be so much fun to recreate onto blog form, seeing as I don't make youtube videos.  So, without further ado, here are the questions:

What's your definition of preppy? 
Classic and timeless.  I feel like this is everyone's answer - but it's so true!  Ralph Lauren, Lilly Pulitzer, Brooks Brothers...  They all hold that classic and timeless air about them.  I feel like preppy is an attitude, not just your style of clothing.  Preppy is mature and sophisticated.  Preppy is trying your hardest.  Preppy is about doing more than the minimum.  

What's your all time favorite brand? 
I definitely love Ralph Lauren the most.  Literally - if I had an infinite amount of money, I would buy everything in the store!  I also love J. Crew and Vineyard Vines.

What is your favorite Lilly print? 
Okay so to be honest, I'm not a fan of Lilly Pulitzer that much.  I love the phone cases and agendas, of course.  But I'm just not the type of girl who likes to wear bright colors and prints.  Don't get me wrong - I don't think there is anything wrong with Lilly Pulitzer, just the clothes aren't right for me.  My phone case is in the print 'Tiger Lilly' and I love it!

Favorite preppy YouTuber? 
I LOVE GlamourKate08!  I've watched her videos for a while and I just think she's so gorgeous and her style is to die for!

Jack Rogers or Sperrys?
Definitely Sperrys!  I practically live in mine!  I usually get a new pair every 1-2 years because the hold up so well and they are SO comfortable.  I wear mine all year long.  I'm not a super huge fan of sandals, but I do think Jack Rogers are cute.

Jeans or Khakis?
Jeans!  I love khakis also, but a super cute pair of plain medium wash skinny jeans are my staples for this upcoming fall/winter!

Duck Boots, Riding Boots or Hunters?
Riding boots!  I love the look of Hunters but I've never been a fan of rain boots.  Duck boots are on my list of 'to purchase' for this fall.

Navy or Black?
Black!  I seriously love black so much!  It's slimming and super classy.  I do love navy also though.

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you love J.Crew?
10!  J. Crew is one of my absolute favorite stores and the jewelry is to die for.

Favorite Ralph Lauren clothing item? 
HOLY GRAIL QUESTION!  I love Ralph Lauren so much!  My favorite RL clothing item would have to be either my blue oxford or my black pleated stretch skirt (HEY it's on sale right now!  CLICK HERE!)

Pearls or bows?
Pearls!  I've never really liked bows that much.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Please follow us or subscribe to our email list!
Carlisle

1 comment: