Wednesday, September 10, 2014

August Favorites - Emerson

Hey y'all! I thought I would do an August favorites too since Carlisle did one!
Shoes:
I recently got a pair of new running shoes, the Nike Lunar Eclipse. I am loving them so far, they have great support as well as looking super stylish (who says you can't look cute while exercising too?!)  As I said in my 'About Emerson' section (if you haven't read it, you should check it out!) on this blog, I love running!  
TV shows:
I've been loving Pretty Little Liars! It's so good and always keeps me on my toes!  I don't know if y'all have seen the season finale yet, but boy was it a good one!  I'll try not to spoil it too much, but I totally didn't see that coming with Mona!  So who do you guys think is A?  And what do you guys think is going on with Mrs. D and Bethany Young?!  Comment below!
Fall Fashion:
With the cold weather approaching I'm excited for all the new fall collections in stores right now.  I love me a big sweater and some skinny jeans!  And hey, it might not be fashion but I can't wait to get my hands on a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks!  My favorite place to shop is probably The Loft, I could seriously buy everything there!  

Comment your August faves too!
Stay Classy,
Emerson


2 comments:

  1. I love Pretty Little Liars, it always keeps me on the edge of my seat!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does!! Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting :)

      Carlisle

      Delete