Friday, September 5, 2014

August Favorites - Carlisle

Hello world!  Ah, it's that time of the month!  I've always enjoyed reading other peoples favorites posts/videos so I thought I'd give it a go!

1.  Finding Carter
I originally thought this show would be some dumb cliche about a girl who finds out she was kidnapped..  But, it wasn't.  The show is SO interesting!  The story line is great and keeps the viewers intrigued.  Also, I must add, some of the male leads are very attractive. *wink wink*  This show has become one of my favorites and it has me counting down the days until the next episode is aired!  It's on MTV on Tuesdays at 10/9 central.

2.  Creaseless Hairties
I straighten my hair a lot and these are such a life saver!  I'm one of those people who, when their hair starts bothering them, they HAVE to put it up.  And we all know that's such a hassle when you struggle with not wanting your hair to crease and look bad!  These are definitely worth the money and you can find super cute ones with different patterns and designs on Etsy! 

3.  Skinny Jeans
Ahh!!  Fall is here!!  Skinny jeans are one of my top wardrobe essentials and I've been wearing them nonstop!  I love fall.  Fall and winter are my 2 favorite seasons, so as soon as I can break out my skinny jeans and furry boots, I will!  I have always preferred the plain skinny jeans without the glitz out pockets and different colored threading.  I feel like the look super classy and can be dressed up or dressed down, whatever you like! (See, how can you dress up jeans that have pink threading and jeweled pockets?)  Just throw on a cute top, skinny jeans, and Tory Burch (or any leather boot) and you're good to go!

4.  Starbucks Iced Coffee
Boy, oh boy.  It's an obsession... It really is.  I used to only get any of the Starbucks Fraps but recently I decided to be cheap and get iced coffee.  BEST.  DECISION.  EVER!  I have become obsessed.  It's cheaper than other drinks (and less calories too!) and tastes so refreshing!  I really recommend it.  Make sure to tell them to add cream!  It tastes better and no extra charge!  You can pick from vanilla, caramel, and regular.  I love the vanilla! If you're looking for a change in drinks or a cheaper option then the iced coffee is the way to go!

5. Bedhead Wave Artist
I got this a while back for Christmas, but soon after I cut my hair very short and wasn't able to use it.  (I got a lot of layers)  Well, my hair has grown quite a lot since then and I recently pulled this bad boy out from the deep dark crevice under my sink and used it.  I love it!  It gives the affect of naturally curly hair and tons of volume!  It is kind of time consuming (I have very thick hair) but it takes just as long as curling your hair with a wand so why not?  It's really fun and puts you apart from all the other girls who was curling/straightening their hair!

6.  EOS Lipbalm
Funny, I still have no idea how to pronounce that!  Ha ha!  This stuff is literally the best.  I know, I'm a little late to the bandwagon.  The different flavors are great and who doesn't love all the different colors?  They are reasonably priced and they leave your lips feeling soft and super smooth!

Hope you have a great September!
Carlisle


No comments:

Post a Comment